Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
Our team is implementing a number of precautionary measures to keep our staff and others safe and reduce the chance of the human coronavirus spreading. To date we have had no known exposures to the virus. The situation remains fluid with frequent changes in recommendations and requirements affecting the manner in which we provide care for your pet. Please make note and observe the following:
1. If you are sick with flu-like symptoms, please DO NOT enter the hospital. We will gladly reschedule your visit. Employees have been instructed to stay home if sick.
2. Have only one family member accompany your pet during the visit.
3. Practice social distancing if inside the clinic by maintaining six feet of separation between yourself and others.
4. We recommend calling from the parking lot when you arrive and allowing us to gather your pet and escort it inside while you wait outside. If you choose to enter the hospital with your pet we may quickly collect any history and examine and treat your pet in our treatment area while you wait outside or in an exam room.
5. Any medications or food may be paid in advance over the phone. We will gladly carry items to you outside while you wait in your vehicle if you call us upon your arrival.
We will be continuing to practice diligent hygiene with frequent hand washing and disinfecting of surfaces with which our team and members of the public come into contact. And as always, we thank you for continuing to entrust Maple Leaf Veterinary Care Center as your partner in helping to care for your pets!